Tuesday, August 23, 2011

If I do a Meme Am I Sad? Yes I Think So LOL



Everyone else is doing it... so i thought... why not give it a go... and man there are some random questions in this one! Id love to see anyone elses answers if they do this meme.. link me to your blog in comments!!!

Dont know what a meme is? Click HERE!!!!!

1. Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
I pull over as fast as i can! I grab my iphone! I take many many many pics! Then i help put the fire out as a i kill myself laughing, saying something like "That is soooo going on youtube" LOL


2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
"OMG Im so happy for you" BIG GRINS!!!

3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
Last week. I want to punch someone in the face on a weekly basis.. i just havent actually done it for a long time lol

4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
I bought a $6 dress from an OP shop and some pressies for my niece

5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
Gained... winter is not a good time of year.. lucky i dont have scales in my house lmao.. cos i really dont care.. as long as the clothes still fit, all is good :p

6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
Um i cant say ive had these.. im not sure.. this is an American meme isnt it... booo lol


7. The first person on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you do?
Call her and say "Wtf bitch?" lmao

8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
Sione :)

9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
Leilani :)

10. What are you craving right now?
Chocolate pancakes.. mmmmmmm yum

11. What was the last thing you cried about?
I actually shed a tear watching an episode of prisoner! (an Oz TV show) It was sad.. i was on my period.. i was emotional lol. It wasnt a proper cry... just a moment...

12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
We dont have 2cent coins here, the lowest we have is 5cents and to be honest, i dont give a rats about 5cents lol. I usually walk off before they can hand it to me

13. What color is your tissue box?
This week its pale green... with teddy bears.. lol.. not a personal choice.. it was $1 so i wasnt complaining about the design

14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Yes i have a fan and yes there is dust lmao.. ewwww i must clean that soon.

15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
Work! A guy left a message for me to call him back, but didnt leave a phone number .. clever lad!

16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
YES i had a mad stalker i had to block, he even tried to set up a new account and trick me.. after he had told me that he had done exactly the same thing to another girl not that long ago!! FREAK!! Ive banned heaps of people..

17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
Ah dislocating my thumb at a strip club.. all by myself in emergency was kinda scary.. but i put on a brave face lol. Its been a pretty calm year.. no scary stuff happened really.

18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
Hell to the no lmao Can you imagine "Hi My name is Holly the Hooker" LOL

19. What kind of car do you want?
A pink F250 :)

20. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
Medium Grilled Chicken meal, no tomato ... fuck this is making me hungry lol

21. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Yes and it sucked balls. Half of my belongings were put out by accident!!! Not happy jan!

22. What color is your cell phone?
Black with a purple cover.. its so pretty :)

23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Muscat.. nice and sweet and makes you feel all nice and warm inside xx

24. Are you happy right now?
Always! Whats there to be sad about!! Life is good!

25. Who came over to your house last?
Apart from the invading rabbits and magpies and foxes, my bestie was the last one at my house

26. Do you drink beer?
Oh god yes! I love beer! I must say tho, i do prefer Aussie beer, but i guess thats becaused im used to it.

27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Never lol. But i told them once hahaha im such a mean sister....but he knew i was joking lol

28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?
The car key.. a car = freedom

29. What was the last movie you watched at home?
"Shutter Island" and it kinda was shit...

30.What is in your pocket?
Fluff

31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
Pmsl i am single

32. Where do you hurt?
Today, no where.. but tomorrow, who knows lol

33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?
A bear? Wtf? um.. no, not recently lol

34. What’s something fun you did today?
Well considering im still in my pj's id say the most fun today has been this meme... wow, thats lame lol

35. What is your favorite aisle at Target?
Music.. cos they have some cheap ass cds which is awesome!

36. When is your birthday?
NOVEMBER!!! Yay!!!!

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
LMAO yes.. a Victoria Bitter (VB) thingy and a frangipani thingy

38. How many states in the US have you been to?
Lets see... Hawaii, Georgia and Florida.. 3

39. What kind of milk do you drink?
Full cream normal milk!!

40. What are you going to do after this?
Think about getting something to eat.. and another coffee!

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
My mum.. which was like near 2months ago.. i shop alone

42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
KITTY LITTER lmao i forgot yesterday :(

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?
Nope my name is the only one in the family.. both names lmao

44. What kind of car do your parents drive?
WTF kind of question is this? lmao i have no idea.. um.. a ute and a sedan.. thats all i know

45. Are you rich?
Rich in happiness.. poor in $ lol

46. What color is your couch?
Bright Red

48. What famous person do you look like?
I dont think i look like anyone! I have no celebrity twin :(

49. Does someone like you right now?
I should bloody hope so!!

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
No babies in this body... nooooooooo thanks

51. Favorite pop-tart flavor?
eh.. ive only had chocolate ones... i think?

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Yes i know a few people in Jail/prison as i have USA prison penpals :) they are very cool peeps

53. What are your plans for the weekend?
no plans as yet.. i dont plan

54. Do you like the color green?
yes emerald green is awesome!

55. Who was the last person you sent an instant message to?
hmmm my mate wes i think

56. Last restaurant you went to?
i forget the name..shit...

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
about 7 i think.. needed more tho

58. Do you swear at your parents?
not at them directly, but i dont hold my tongue when talking.. they swear in general conversation also so its all good

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
maybe... maybe thinking they want to smash me lmao

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
yes of course! who doesnt do that at least once?

61. What is your ringtone?
some dodgy iphone standard one

62. What were you doing at midnight last night?
watching crap tv and playing OG lol

No comments:

Post a Comment