Monday, May 30, 2011

Holy Toledos Batman!.. or whatever the fuck he says..



This blogging thing has been awesome... i have met some really cool people from all over the world, ive read some great stories and opinions, ive laughed, ive cringed, its been a great new part of my life... :)

So today, i wanted to do a shout out to a fellow blogger and maybe join some like minds to their site!

Do you read comics? Watch movies? If yes, you may like to meet.....






Where in the world are you from?
London, South London, where Michael Caine is from

What made you start a blog about Comics and movies? Are you a huge fan?
I like Comic Books and Movies. I have a collection of over 10 thousand comic books, and have been collecting them since the 90's. My movie knowadge is at Egghead level - I once became so filled with film trivia, that I could not walk straight.

How long have you been blogging for?
four months

What is your all time favourite movie? comic? song/music style?
Batman is my all time favorite character, and my favorite movie.... ohhhh.... tough on... anything with Monty Python in it, or the film Dr Strangelove. I am a big Beatles fan.

If you could be any movie character, who would you be?
Fielding Mellish

What are your views on Sex Work.. should it be legal or illegal?
As long as nobody is forced into it, no worries.

Has anyone you know ever worked as a sex worker?
Yes, but for her it was also a hobby too.

If you were having a dinner party and could invite 3 people from any time period, who would you invite and why?
Jack the Ripper, for the carving
Spike Milligan, for the swearing
and Robin Williams for the laughing
Nanno - Nanoo

How can People contact you or keep up to date?
Find me on Twitter HERE
Facebook HERE
http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews.com/

Anything you want people to know about your blog?
Its very nice, and looks great when you have your eyes closed.

lol awesome xxx
cowerbunger xxxx


So go check it out! I have left a few comments on some favourite movies.. comics arent really my thing but i do love movies.. ALOT. The site has a great style. i find it loads fast and things are very easy to find. Hope you all enjoy xxx

1 comment: